Everybody has a different perspective, wants and expectations from his/her desired school.
However generally all of us are in search of one thing widespread. To save time and briefly get you acquainted with numerous facets of RGIPT.
Q- The eligibility standards?
A- RGIPT admits college students on the idea of ranks in JEE Advanced.
- A candidate must safe an AIR of their respective categories in JEE Advanced to be eligible to use.
- To be eligible for admission the candidate must have 60% minimal aggregate marks (fifty five% in case of SC/ST/PH) at school 12ᵗor equivalent.
- The candidates can be provided admissions on the basis of their ranks in respective quotas. The identical system as the IITs observe, with same promotion in reservations.
A- These are the cutoff ranks for RGIPT in final three years.
1- Trends in cutoff range annually and slight changes like timing of counselling with outcomes, publication of lists of subsequent rounds (usually 2) affect the closing ranks.
2- RGIPT has expanded both departments to 60 seats this 12 months which is speculated to push the cutoff further.
Three- Although, a word of warning – The school has shifted to its permanent campus, thus with all labs and facilities went stay. A considerable drop in cutoff is thus expected as has been the case with any new IIT lately.
4- The location figures for the pass out batch will supposedly increase reputation for the Institute, affecting the cutoff.
5- Sure the difference in opening and closing ranks is large, Petroleum Technology is not for everyone and so folks aren’t crunched in. Opening ranks getting into below 500 at times too. Folks take schools for his or her curiosity or other consideration.
* 2016 was an exceptional 12 months, sick timed counselling affected the cutoffs (the same case to what happened to IIITH in 2015).
Backside line is the cutoff for both branches is predicted to remain round eleven, 000 this year. With Petroleum probably having a better (lower rank) cutoff.
So you must definitely apply you probably have a rank upto 15k CRL and likewise attempt your possibilities with respective categories.
Q- What branches can be found?
A- RGIPT presents
- B. Tech in
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering (With specialisation in Oil refining – Downstream)
A- Oil & Fuel trade contributes some of the biggest income making companies. One prime side of this trade is it is parallel structure to the Technology trade centered around Silicon Valley is its a type of “engineeredbusinesses. Engineers are priced assets of any Petroleum company (specifically Upstream engineers). The pay is high you probably have the requisite abilities.
A- That is the entire objective of this institute, established in 2007 as a particular effort by the MHRD, MoP&NG, OIDB(The 9 main Oil PSUs) , is in reality to impart world class education in Petroleum & Power fields. The college does meet this expectations to an extent and our alumni placed in a number of locations spanning industries entice new recruiters very year.