By a comparative evaluation on the development of refined petroleum trade in 31 provincial areas and 20 major cities in visualized form of knowledge map, the report gives key information and concise analyses on the refined petroleum business in China, a listing of high 20 enterprises within the sector as nicely because the comparison on investment surroundings in top 10 hot regions. In addition, the report really reflects the position of international enterprises in refined petroleum industry across China based on a complete comparability of working situations among different enterprise types.
This report is based on Chinese trade classification (Industrial Classification For National Financial Activities, GB/T 4754-2002).
Moreover, by original creation of ZEEFER Business Distribution Index, the report instantly shows the difference in varied regions of Mainland China in terms of refined petroleum industry, providing an necessary reference for buyers’ selection of target areas to make investment.
What is going to you get from this report?
To get a comprehensive picture on distribution of and difference in performance in areas of Mainland China by way of the refined petroleum business;
To determine the new regions in China for refined petroleum business, find out the potential provinces and cities appropriate for investment as effectively as the economic development level and investment surroundings in these regions;
To get a transparent picture on the overall improvement, business measurement and progress trend of refined petroleum industry across China previously three years;
To get a clear image on improvement status of overseas enterprises, state-owned enterprises, and private enterprises in recent times as properly as the industry position of the above ownerships;
Present you with a list of top 20 enterprises contained in the business.
Regions Covered By This Report
All the 31 provincial areas in Mainland China;
High 20 cities by way of refined petroleum business.
Enterprise Varieties Lined By This Report
Prime 20 enterprises;
Enterprises Funded by International Nations (territories), Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan;
Chinese State-owned Enterprises;
ZEEFER Trade Distribution Index
It is an indicator via aggregate weighted computation based mostly on the three authority statistics of enterprise numbers, sales revenue and revenue by area and company possession, and in accordance with the regional distribution of leading enterprises contained in the sector. By horizontal comparison on the refined petroleum trade development in numerous provinces, municipalities, and autonomous areas, the ZEEFER Trade Distribution Index is specifically designed to really reflect the situations of regional distribution for the refined petroleum industry, providing a quantitative, visible and dependable reference for relevant customers to make selections. The ZEEFER Trade Distribution Index adopts 100 mark system. For a certain region, the upper the score, the higher the distribution concentration in this area and the trade position of the region shall be more essential.
Table of Contents :
- The Nationwide Distribution Of Refined Petroleum Business In China
- Introduction To Major Cities
- Nationwide Distribution Of Overseas-Funded And HK-, Macau-, And Taiwan-Funded Enterprises In Refined Petroleum Business
- Nationwide Distribution Of International-Funded Enterprises
- Nationwide Distribution By Enterprise Numbers
- Sales Revenue Of Overseas-Funded And HK-, Macau-, And Taiwan-Funded Enterprises By Region
- Sales Income In different Regions For Refined Petroleum Business
- Nationwide Distribution Of Top one hundred Enterprises In terms of Gross sales Revenue
10. Comparison Of Overseas-Funded And HK-, Macau-, And Taiwan-Funded Enterprises
10.1 Operating Standing Of High 10 Areas With Highest Total Income
10.2 Comparison On Working Status Of Foreign-Funded And HK-, Macau-, And Taiwan-Funded Enterprises By Region
- Analysis On Operating Status Of Enterprises By Company Ownership
- . Analysis On The Adjustments In Number of Enterprises By Company Possession
- . Evaluation On The Changes In Sales Revenue By Corporate Possession
- . Comparison On The speed Of Return On Assets Of Enterprises
- .1 Comparison On The rate Of Return On Assets By Corporate Ownership
- .2 Comparison On The rate Of Return On Property By Company Dimension
- .3 Comparability On The speed Of Return On Assets Of Foreign-Funded And HK-, Macau-, And Taiwan-Funded Enterprises By Company Size
- . Comparability On The Funding Surroundings Indexes Of 10 Main Regions
- . List Of Prime 2. Enterprises By way of Gross sales Income
- . Index Rationalization
For more info, please visit :
Writer Box Aarkstore Enterprise has 1 articles on-line
Aarkstore Enterprise focus on providing on-line market enterprise information on market research reviews, books, magazines, convention booking at aggressive prices, and strive to supply excellent and modern service to our customers.
Print article Report Add New Comment China Refined Petroleum Trade Profile – Cic251 — Aarkstore Enterprise
Log in or Create Account to submit a remark.com. All rights reserved.