Energy technology technologies and design.
– Waste water treatment including filtration, sedimentation, sludge techniques.
– Evaluation and validation evaluation of design calculations of a crude distillation unit-revamp of an oil refinery based mostly in Greece.
– Overview of fabric and heat balances, flow sheeting evaluation.
– Pump calculations, vent calculations, review of Hazops and SIL evaluations.
– Evaluation of heat and materials balances and course of flow sheeting.
– Pump calculations, vent calculations, line sizing calculations, stress relief methods assessment and analysis.
– P&ID Assessment.
– Developed design foundation documentation for gasification facility.
– Review of biomass / waste feedstock for energy era.
– Review and preparation of prices estimates for gasoline turbine, steam turbine and heat restoration steam generation units.
– Design and analysis to find out optimum power generation configuration for varied coal and biomass feed stocks.
– Utilization of steam and gasoline turbine software program (GTPRO / GT Grasp) to mannequin and analyze coal to power plants preparations.
– Crude distillation unit modeling, overview and appraisal.
– Power technology review and design studies.
– Modeling and simulation of power generation models (boilers, steam turbines, condensers and feed water heaters, heat restoration steam generators).
– Capital and working prices estimates of steam and gas turbines plants.
– Negotiations, reviewing vendors and appraisal of vendors.
– Selection and optimization of steam, fuel turbine, heat recovery boiler to match appropriate feedstock.
– Feasibility studies of waste water therapy plants.
– Economic evaluation of waste water therapy plant.
– Energy technology unit course of modeling.
– Modeling of steam turbine unit for optimum extraction of steam for feed water heaters.
– Crude distillation unit analysis and appraisal.
– Waste water therapy including filtration, sedimentation and sludge systems.
– Waste water plant modeling and analysis.
– Steam path evaluation for steam turbines and feed water heaters.
– Power consumption reduction studies on CHP plants.
– Conceptual design and simulation of crude distillation items to optimize separation trays efficiency and increase yield of outputs.
– Reactor-Separator system simulation to optimize operating parameters resembling temperature, focus, reflux ratios.
– Modeling and simulation of gasoline absorption systems utilizing finite factor strategy.
– Developed a computational model to increase pollutant removing efficiency on a simultaneous heat and mass switch gas scrubbing system.
– Heat recovery analysis on scrubbers and fuel absorption programs.
– Humidification and cooling tower programs evaluation.
Honors & Publications
– ProII Simulation, GT Pro (Gasoline and steam turbine evaluation).
– Turbo Scrubber ( for gasoline cleaning).
– B.Eng. With Honors – Chemical Engineering, Industrial Research, Bradford College, United Kingdom
Oil Refinery, Power Generation and Waste to Power Chemical Engineer Advisor (1548)
– Energy generation technologies and design.
– Oil refinery expertise and design: Hydrotreators, hydrocracker and crude distillation.
– Waste to energy processes: Incineration, pyrolysis and anaerobic digestion.
– Process overdeveloped and P&ID overview of bio diesel plant.
– Combustion know-how and furnace and burner system design and appraisal.
– Conversion of coal to fuel and liquids and biomass to energy technologies.
– Coal gasification, waste heat boilers, steam and gas turbine evaluation.
– Fischer-Tropsch synthesis, gasification, pyrolysis.
– Waste water therapy together with filtration, sedimentation, sludge programs.
Independent Marketing consultant, 2008 – Current
– Assessment and validation analysis of design calculations of a crude distillation unit-revamp of an oil refinery primarily based in Greece.
– Co-ordination of project actions for crude distillation unit.
– Hydrotreator unit operation analysis and review.
– Reviewing and checking of pressure relief programs calculations, strain safety valves calculations within the refinery network.
– Power from waste plant studies, design and evaluate.
– Waste water therapy plant design, studies and evaluation.
– Review of feedstocks (coal, waste, natural gasoline) to judge optimum energy technology arrangement that will enhance energy output and CAPEX.
– Power era design and optimization.
– Mission administration actions of oil refinery and petrochemical complicated.
– Process design and overview of oil refinery items.
– Design evaluate of power era plant for a Russian oil refinery.
– Preparation of design foundation documentations for a energy plant.
– Reviewing of optimum preparations of heat recovery steam generators for refinery energy plant.
Project administration activities for Biodiesel Plant.
– Overview of material and heat balances, circulate sheeting evaluate.
In case you loved this short article and you would love to receive much more information with regards to Kinetic Energy Refinery Equipment assure visit our own website.