Aarkstore Enterprise -Key Gamers In European Oil Refining
Aarkstore Enterprise –
Key Gamers In European Oil Refining: Positioning, performance and SWOT analyses
Key questions answered by this report…
• What are the refining and advertising and marketing strategies of Europes prime 25 refining firms
• Which components are affecting the operational efficiency of leading refiners probably the most
• What is the competitive positioning of each company with respect to sectoral exposure, crude refining capability and variety of refinery sites
• Which upgrading applied sciences are upcoming and what will probably be their impact on product demand
• What are the exit boundaries for the European refining trade
• How do the upgrading ratios of Europe’smajor oil refining firms compare
Enterprise Intelligence for the Energy Trade
The portfolio of power administration stories are designed that can assist you make nicely informe d oil and gas production in colorado and timely enterprise choices. We perceive the problems facinga right now’s power executives when attempting to drive your business ahead, and oil and gas production in colorado appreciate the significance of accurate, up-to-date, incisive product, market and firm evaluation. We assist you to crystallize your online business selections.
The strength of our power analysis and analysis is derived from access to unparalleled databases and libraries of knowledge and using proprietary analytic strategies. Reports are authored by impartial specialists and include findings garnered from devoted primary research. Our authors’ main positions secure them access to interview key executives and to ascertain which issues might be of best strategic significance for the industry.
Our energy portfolio of experiences can be used across a wide range of business capabilities to assess market circumstances and devise future methods and canopy the oil, fuel, electricity and utility sectors and key vitality issues together with cogeneration and carbon sequestration.
Key findings from this report…
• Refinery volumetric loss has increased to 10 million tonnes (mt) in 2006 from 5.1mt in 1990 throughout the European nations examined by this report.
• Six nations accounted for 70.8% of European refining capacity in 2006 – the Netherlands, the UK, Germany, Italy, France and Spain.
• Whole is high ranked with a internet crude capability of 2,097.Four thousand b/cd in 2006. Although Whole has an upgrading ratio of 27.5% in 2006, which is under the European average of 34%.
• ExxonMobil ranks as the biggest oil firm working in Europe by way of total revenue in 2006 at US$331.Three billion across refining, advertising and marketing, exploration and manufacturing.
• Shell has the strongest refining presence in Europe with thirteen refineries totally or partly owned followed by Whole with 12 refineries totally or partly owned.
• Saras has the best upgrading ratio of 78.7% and Petroplus has the bottom upgrading ratio of 6.4%
Key Players in European Oil Refining
Business analysis, key trends and country profiles
The European downstream trade is going through many challenges. Poor returns in recent times have made it unprofitable for oil refining companies to invest in upgrading refineries to course of completely different crude oils, which might be needed as North Sea manufacturing declines. Changing gas consumption patterns have pushed the demand for center distillates to grow sooner than some other main refined product. As well as dieselization has also led to decline in gasoline demand for seven steady years in Western Europe, resulting in a surplus of gasoline and blended stocks.
Key Players in European Oil Refining: Positioning, performance and SWOT analyses is a brand new report examines market dynamics within the European Refining Sector, focussing on the top 25 refining corporations. This new report particulars the key traits, analyzes the upgrading capacities of main oil refining companies and examines key issues confronting the trade.
Assess Europe’s leading oil refining firms, anticipate future traits and improve your aggressive strategies with this new report.
This new report will enable you to…
• Perceive the keys issues within the European oil refining market including exit boundaries, upgrading ratios and the elements which can be affecting the operational efficiency of leading refiners.
• Predict major demand traits and likely key pipeline tasks for refinery upgradation throughout the leading European oil refining firms using the data contained in this report.
• Assess the future sustainability strategies of main European oil refining firms in relation to implementation of recent EU rules in 2009.
• Benchmark the main European oil refining firms using this report’s examination of refining and advertising operations, web crude capacity, monetary outcomes and SWOT analyses for: